I suppose everyone has bucket list. I’m just starting mine. Here’s a few things I want to accomplish.
My short term goals.
Give my notice at work to go part-time. Focus more on health related issues for my husband and I. Start a program to lose this excess weight.
- Walk every day outside the perimeters of my yard.
- Clean out my barn and tack room.
- Get rid of all the miscellaneous horse related tack I don’t use.
- Paint the barn and tack room. Inside and out.
- Build a hitching post out side of the tack room.
- Fit the horses up for extended rides of more than 5 miles.
- Take my two grand-daughters on a camping trip with the horses, this summer.
The saying: ‘Keep it simple, stupid’ applies here. I don’t want to put more on myself than I can complete in a realistic time-line. I will attempt to complete all my short term goals by the end of summer.