Okay, so, I clicked on to my blog a few days ago. Low and behold, I was nominated for the “Liebster Award”. I thought, “how cool is that. Someone other than my self, read my blog. Over the past few days, I’ve been taking the time to check out other blogs of interest. Finding some really heart warming, creative, and imaginative blogging going on. Now, it’s time to thank “Toes In, Heels Down” for nominating me for the award. I am happy to say, not only did it move me in your direction, but other real people and their stories as well. Thank you, very much!
On with the award nomination details:
11 Random facts about myself are :
- I think “God” is amazing.
- I get nervous and full of anxiety, even in small groups.
- “Arabians” are my favorite breed of horse.
- I often (as in daily) come up with AWESOME ideas… that rarely are put into action. “sigh”
- I eat way to many sugar-free popsicles!
- The Nissan 370Z is my favorite sports car.
- After 30 years, my husband is still my best friend.
- Living more than half a century. I’m finally happy in my own skin.
- “ZZ Top” is my favorite band.
- My favorite book is “Where The Red Fern Grows”.
- The very first movie I ever watched about horses, was “National Velvet”.
Without tagging those who’ve already been nominated. Here are 5 really wonderful blogs I’ve come across. I hope you become familiar with them too.
Answers to the questions from “Toes In, Heels out”
- If you had to be trapped in a room with one person, who would it be and why? My Grand daughter…there would be zero boredom, she never stops talking.
- What is the most uncharacteristic thing you’ve ever done? Almost let my job jeopardize my integrity and work ethics.
- What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? Confront leaders of my company and risk losing my job.
- Name three things on your bucket list? Read the bible in its entirety. Get healthier and lean. I want to compete in a 100 mile endurance ride.
- What, to you, is the most important thing in life? Being a good example for my Grand daughter.
- Who, to you, is the most important person in your life? My husband.
- What made you start your blog on wordpress.com? No particular reason. It’s just a way to keep track of the progression in my life.
- What is your favorite flower? Our state flower is the “Texas Bluebonnet”.
- How many people would you trust with your deepest secrets? Only one. My husband.
- If you were reincarnated, what would you like to come back as? I don’t believe in reincarnation. If I did, it would be a horse.
- Do you smile at strangers? Absolutely. I try to acknowledge all people.
Here’s the 11 questions for my nominees:
- There are 5 senses. Touch, Taste, Sight, Smell and Hearing. Describe your favorite 1 of these and why.
- What do you want people to remember most about you?
- If you had to do it all over again; what would it be? Why?
- What does the definition of life mean to you?
- Do you relate better with animals or humans?
- Name a place you’d like to visit. Why?
- Are you an only child? If not…how many siblings do you have?
- What is your favorite book?
- Name at least 1 favorite childhood memory.
- What music do you prefer to listen to?
- Do you feel like you make a difference in the people around you? Why?
HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD:
The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them.